Celise BioProducts' EcoStraws are our signature plant-based disposable offering. Made from renewable resources and sustainably sourced from feedstock reserves, our straws are 100% certified compostable in commercial composting facilities!
EcoStraws help to replace single-use plastic pollution with a sustainable alternative that is non-soggy (unlike paper) and meets customer expectations in usability without any of the negative environmental drawbacks (like plastics). Our straws:
Are non-toxic and oil free
Produced with 65% less energy than traditional plastics
Emit 78% less greenhouse gases than traditional plastics
Certified compostable in commercial composting facilities
See the Product "Specifications" section for more product-specific information.
Celise Milkshake EcoStraws
- Length: 7.75"
- Diameter: 7mm (Giant)
- Color: Classic Black
- These Straws Are Wrapped: "COMPOSTABLE STRAW - COLD DRINK USE ONLY"
- Material: Plant Starches - Compostable Material
- Case Packaging: Standard 5,000 straws per case
- Internal Packaging: 20 packs of 250 straws per case
- Standard Case Weight: 13 lbs.