Celise BioProducts' EcoStraws are our signature plant-based disposable offering. Made from renewable resources and sustainably sourced from feedstock reserves, our straws are 100% certified compostable in commercial composting facilities!
EcoStraws help to replace single-use plastic pollution with a sustainable alternative that is non-soggy (unlike paper) and meets customer expectations in usability without any of the negative environmental drawbacks (like plastics). Our straws:
Are non-toxic and oil free
Produced with 65% less energy than traditional plastics
Emit 78% less greenhouse gases than traditional plastics
Certified compostable in commercial composting facilities
See the Product "Specifications" section for more product-specific information.
Celise 7.75" Jumbo Evergreen EcoStraws - Unwrapped
- Length: 7.75" (Standard)
- Diameter: 6mm (Standard - Jumbo)
- Color: Evergreen
- These Straws Are Unwrapped
- Material: Plant Starches - Certified Compostable Material
- Case Packaging: Standard 10,000 straws per case
- Internal Packaging: 100 packs of 100 straws per case
- Standard Case Weight: 16.5 lbs.